Bank Clearing Department
The Bank Clearing Department is called to solve the following primary tasks:
- Maintenance of gross settlements on the correspondent accounts of banks opened with the NBKR;
- Processing of payments in the interbank clearing system;
- Technical reliability and safety of the payment system;
- Maintenance of databases on the payments conducted;
- Preparation of statistical data and extracts on the payments conducted;
- Conclusion and implementation of contracts with the payment system participants;
- Data exchange between the payment systems components.
According to its objectives, the organizational structure of the Bank Clearing Department is represented by the following divisions:
· Retail Payments Processing Division;
· Gross Settlements Division.