Supervision Methodology and Licensing Department
The main tasks:
· Development and improvement of regulatory requirements, methodology regulation and oversight of activities of commercial banks and NBFIs;
· Development and implementation of methodology and legal normative acts on prospective lines of development and introduction of new financial products of the banks and NBFIs;
· Examination of the banks’ documents and NBFIs on the issuance of licenses and other documents, review and assessment of documents for their activities during the reorganization and restructuring, activities of the senior management and the owners (shareholders, founders).
In accordance with the objectives, the organizational structure of the Supervision Methodology and Licensing Department is presented by the following divisions:
· Supervision Methodology Division;
· Financial Products Methodology Division;
· Licensing Division, including Licensing Group of NBFIs.