The National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic announces the launch of a visiting researcher program and invites scientists holding a PhD and post-graduate students to cooperate.
The program is aiming to attract local and foreign researchers enrolled in postgraduate / PhD doctoral studies and to support in conducting economic research.
Program participants can be citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic, citizens of the EAEU countries and international applicants studying in postgraduate / PhD doctoral studies.
To participate in the program a candidate should provide:
- CV with the scope of scientific interests and specialization;
- motivation letter;
- research proposal. The topic should be related to one of the areas of the economy of the Kyrgyz Republic:
- economic behavior of companies and households;
- economic growth;
- financial stability;
- financial technology;
- fiscal policy;
- monetary policy.
- working schedule / scheme for the period of participation in the program;
- letters of recommendation from the university and / or academic supervisor;
- copy of the passport.
Participation in the program is not paid.
The research project should be completed within 6 to 12 months. The participants should make a presentation of the research upon completion of the program.
Applicants are requested to send the documents to email@example.com.
Contact phone number: +996 (312) 66-91-91.