I N F O R M A T I O N
on the conditions for the sale of refined gold bars
by the National Bank
1. Refined gold bar - a gold bar manufactured and marked by Kyrgyzaltyn OJSC, weighing from 10900 to 13400 g with a chemically pure base metal content of at least 99.95 percent of the ligature mass of the bar.
2. The sale of refined gold bars to individuals and legal entities (except for producers and refiners of gold) is carried out by the group of the Central Turnover Cash Desk of the National Bank in a non-cash form by transferring funds to the account of the National Bank on working days from 9:00 to 15:00 at the following address: 101 Umetaliev Street, city of Bishkek (phone numbers: 0312 66-91-42, 0312 66-91-41). The buyer must provide the number of the refined gold bar by calling 0312 66-91-42 before transferring funds to the account of the National Bank.
3. The sale price is set by the National Bank for each refined gold bar and is published on the official website of the National Bank on a daily basis no later than 09:30 hours.
4. Repurchase of refined gold bars by the National Bank is not carried out.
5. The sale of refined gold bars is carried out with the obligatory attachment to them of a manufacturer's certificate confirming the quantitative and qualitative indicators of the refined bar, as well as a receipt for the sale of refined bars.
6. Sale of refined gold bars by the National Bank is carried out in the amount of no more than 5 (five) bars per day. The National Bank may restrict the sale of these refined gold bars.
7. During the process of sale of refined gold bars, they must be weighed and the gold sample checked using an X-ray Fluorescence Analyzer in the presence of the buyer of the bars. The weighting scales must be positioned so that it is possible to visually see the weighing results.
8. Operations for the sale of refined gold bars are carried out on a daily basis. Funds must be transferred to the following bank details of the National Bank no later than 12:00 on a working day from the moment the selling price of refined gold bars is posted on the main page of the official website of the National Bank.
National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic
9. After the receipt of funds to the account of the National Bank, the issuance of refined gold bars is carried out:
- individuals - on the basis of a payment order and an identity document (passport);
- legal entities - on the basis of a payment order, a power of attorney (other documents certifying the authority of a representative of a legal entity) and an identity document (passport) of an authorized person.
10. Issuance of refined gold bars is carried out no later than 15:00 on the same working day after the receipt of funds to the account of the National Bank.