External Oversight Department:
The main tasks:
· Ensuring proper quality evaluation and management of commercial banks and NBFIs in accordance with the legislation the Kyrgyz Republic and normative legal acts of the National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic;
· Providing quality solutions on enforcement of actions taken in accordance with the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic and the NBKR normative legal acts within the established powers and materials submitted to the management of NBKR;
· Development and implementation of measures on the development of the banking sector and NBFI system based on the analysis and evaluation of their activities.
In accordance with the objectives, the organizational structure of the External Oversight Department is presented by the following divisions:
· External Supervision Division of the banks;
· External Supervision Division of NBFIs;
· Consolidated Reporting and Analysis Division.