Monetary Operations Department
The Monetary Operations Department is called to meet the following challenges:
- Efficient control over international reserves based on observance of principles of reliability, safety and profitableness;
- Conclusion of transactions in the domestic and foreign financial markets;
- Performance of agency functions for the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic on placement, repayment and organization of secondary circulation of Government securities when servicing external public debt, in membership of the Kyrgyz Republic in international financial institutions, and when rendering banking services for foreign exchange transactions of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic.
According to the afore-mentioned objectives, the organizational structure of the Monetary Operations Departments is represented by the following divisions:
· Refinancing and Securities Placement Division;
· International Reserves Placement Division;
· Dealing Operations Division.