Accounting and Reporting Department
The primary tasks of the Accounting and Reporting Department are to:
- Organize the process of keeping accounting and authentic reflection of operations in the balance sheet and other forms of reporting in the NBKR;
- Draw up the financial statements of the NBKR according to the IAS;
- Organize the system of internal control and the work on methodological support of book keeping in NBKR.
According to its objectives, the organizational structure of Accounting and Reporting Department is represented by the following divisions:
· Financial Market Settlements Division;
· Financial Reporting and Methodology Division;
· General Ledger Formation Division;
· Administration Division.