Precautionary measures and sanctions applied by NBKR in relation to commercial banks for 3rd quarter of 2016
For 3rd quarter of 2016 the National bank of the Kyrgyz Republic had been applied following retaliations in relation to commercial banks:
- 5 (five) warnings were directed;
- Fine was imposed on 1 (one) commercial bank;
- Requirement for a change of its officials was send to 1 (one) commercial bank;
- Disciplinary measures in relation to officials were applied on 1 (one) commercial bank;
- 11 (eleven) sessions of Committee on supervision were held, on which 17 (seventeen) questions concerning activity of commercial banks have been considered.